台灣
2016 年
It's been a long time since I'd gotten out and just taken photos for nothing in particular.
To create and build from an abundance of time, freedom of heart and in wonderful companionship is a luxury. I miss making happen.
Yet I know if I really looked back upon those times glistening from the distance we'd covered, there was always a backstory, and healing taking place. Some moments are born out of recognising Life in a huge, messy struggle. Trying to get back up from a place you'd never known, let alone been before. There is immense comfort knowing you are going to become stronger and wiser in time, exactly by becoming weaker, by returning to the point of origin, reliant on something greater than yourself.
Life is not the struggle, I have found in hindsight. When we're surrounded and neck-deep in the reality of pain and death, it's human nature to think that is the whole story. It's not! Every moment is part of a plan that has spanned centuries, inconceivable by our own minds.
And so we have to read this story from where it began. The way forward is not the daily news. It's in being with one who knows why the world is the way it is. Life continues to happen, and yet we can get stuck in a condition of degeneration, in big ways and small. I'm beginning to identify parts of my view where lies reside, and wiping down the stains and gunk, I hope to see a little clearer. It's not perfect, but it's been a much better view than when the journey first began.
No comments:
Post a Comment